● Team player, problem solver and results-oriented mindset.
● Strong international culture, experience in controlling, project management and international transport (FTL/LTL,groupage and Spare Parts)
● IT solutions expertise and quadrilingual skills.
Since december 2016
- Manage groupage (national/international) and automotive spare parts activities.
- Implement new processes targeting increased efficiency and quality towards customers.
- Implement and follow-up financial and quality KPI.
- Manage and develop existing customers portfolio.
- Control and follow-up the agency monthly closure.
- Manage challenging situations.
to december 2016
- Guarantee financial visibility of monthly and yearly closure results.
- Develop and follow-up financial and operational KPIs.
- Analyze and optimize adminstrative and operational processes.
- Support and advice the management decision-making process.
- Support in the Budget elaboration process.
- Support in the year-end closure process.
to august 2014
- Analyze and implement logistics solutions for customers.
- Develop new reportings leading to transport plan optimisations.
- Assessment of clients' IT needs and roll out of adapted technical solutions (EDI, track and trace portals).
- Periodic operational support in the subsidiaries (coordination of transport, analysis of weaknesses and proposals for improvements to the teams, implementation of operational and financial KPI).
to october 2012
- Prepare and implement GEFCO transport management sytem in Turkey, as well as provide on site full time support.
- Prepare and implement GEFCO operational transport management system (CADIS) in Poland, Romania and Slovakia, as well as provide on site full time support.
- Coordinate specific projects on transport management system "INES" and "CADIS" in the Eastern Europe countries (continuous improvement, requests for software development, system set-up).
- Implement innovative training tools (dedicated website, development of training videos) for the whole company.
- Develop and monitor quality operational KPIs.
to september 2011
- Implementation of the global GEFCO transport management system trainings in Eastern Europe countries.
- Participation in the implementation of the system in Germany (training, development of new business processes, remote monitoring and on-site support).
- Training of local teams around specific projects (automation of operations, support when setting up new clients, ...)
- Monitoring and elaboration of new KPI for the eastern europe region
- Relay between headquarters directives and local teams.
- Creation and maintenance of a bilingual French / English intranet website dedicated to the documentation of the system
GEFCO Business Unit
to august 2010
- Collect, map and analyze the results of an internal competency test over the transport management system.
- Participate in the definition and deployment of a training program in the Eastern Europe countries.
- Contribute to the of a TOOL KIT Training.
to february 2009
- Implement the "Babel" logistics system (bottle and frame track and trace).
- Refill, quality control and repairs of gaz bottles and frames.
- Prepare customers orders
- Load / unload vehicles.
- Stock management and sorting per references.
- Hazardous goods transportation trainings.
Messer is one of the international market leader in industrial gaz production.
GEFCO Overseas Spain
to august 2008
- Operational development and follow-up of international transport orders (Asia, Europe, USA and Latin America).
- Customers offers calculation
- Administrative tasks such as invoicing and input of the client files in the system.
to may 2008
- Work on everyday business cases
- Develop students skills on IT vocabulary
- Leverage the knowledge between participants
- Analysis of company-specific language needs
to january 2008
- Sorting out of goods per destination
- Preparation of the loading lanes
- Loading of the vehicles
to august 2007
- Responsible of the emergency room
- Creation and application of the safety Rules around the swimming pools
- Management of accidents
- Orders preparation
- Forklift driver
to august 2007
- Head of the rescue station
- Implementation of signage and safety instructions
- Work with international tourists
- Management of accidents inside the camping premises